The last couple of days have been so great~ I haven’t had this much fun in such a short span of time in a long while— my entire winter break consisted of me being sick at home or running errands with my mom (….guh T^T)
1. Thursday: Chipotle for lunch with friends, Ken and Takkun (http://takkun706.tumblr.com/)
No photo of my burrito bowl because I was too hungry to remember to take one ._.
2. Friday: I woke up sick so I basically became a hermit and stood home, bleh.
3. Thursday: Order new pair of glasses (50% off) & find lace Oxfords for $10— a steal!
4. Sunday: Lolita Meet Up~ Reasons to meet up: Tania got Sugary Hearts in mint, legit reason to meet up.
—> Naturally we all had to touch it/ take photos with her, ha. We went to this whole in the wall, but very nice tea house, Cha An, headed to Times Sq to take some photos of the Glowing Heart of Love then finally went to Kinokuniya to warm up and browse ~
Not a bad loli day at all ♡
Bryant Park/ Kinokuniya
5. Monday: Holiday, school was closed. Sushi lunch with Takkun
Mine~ I had Miso Soup, Spicy Eel Roll and Grilled Salmon Roll
6. Today! Valentine’s Day: Ed aka Hunni Bear (http://ehhhhhhddie.tumblr.com/)
treated me to Olive Garden (for the first time, ever) and gets me a Korilakkuma yarn keychain ~
Mine ~ Red Wine & Shrimp Pasta dish
Ed, lol ♥
dessert! mine was far too sweet for me to finish :<
Thank you all, for such a great week ♥ ♥ ♥